Monday, May 11, 2009

Q&A (Introduction)

This blog is going to be solely devoted to the development of Puni Puni Kingdom. I will do a little Q&A to introduce the project.

Q: What is Puni Puni Kingdom?
A: Puni Puni Kingdom is a unique simulation video game that revolves around building up a Kingdom.

Q: So...what is a Puni?
A Puni is a small, cute, AND assimilative creature. That's right! They are all about physically assimilating things into its body.

Q: Where can I get a Puni?
A: Puni Puni Kingdom is being developed for the Xbox 360 Community Games using the XNA framework.

Q: Who's behind this?
A: Currently, the team is composed of two people, Jasson McMorris (myself) and Aaron Kemp. We are bothers (full ...disregard the last names) and both have a passion for video games and bringing unique and refreshing ideas to video games.

I will conclude the Q&A now. I hope you enjoyed and please stay tuned because there are many more updates to come!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I have a question!

    Q: Why are they called Puni? And is the plural Punis or Punees or Puna or Punae?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are called Puni because Puni Puni means squishy in Japanese and that somewhat represents what they are. It sounds cute and they are somewhat squishy and the art style will be more anime-ish.
    After some thought I decided to go with Punees. I'm sure you saw that in a later blog. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. These explanations satisfy my curiosity, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete